Philanthropy that inspires action and drives impact.
With so many demands on your giving, it’s difficult to know how to focus your philanthropic efforts. We provide donors and grantmaking foundations with experienced advice, coaching, and mentoring. We also provide high-value time on task in strategic philanthropy assessment and planning; nonprofit landscape analysis, research, and vetting; donor intent audit and advising; grant management and board book creation; management and fundraising support to help your grant recipients become more effective; and personnel searches, staff training, and management support.
Simply put, we help donors:
Discern what they care about.
Establish or refine giving plans and operations that align with their values and help secure their charitable intentions over time.
Identify and support the organizations that can best help realize their philanthropic goals.
All of our services for donors revolve around what we believe to be the essential components of philanthropic success. These components emphasize:
1. Having precisely articulated goals that reflect your principles and priorities.
2. Involving people who share your values.
3. Building strong, trusting relationships with your grantees—and not burying them with red tape.
4. Building strong, trusting relationships with your grantees—and not burying them with red tape.
5. Leveraging the resources of potential allies.
6. Supporting the unique role you play in strengthening civil society in your own community.
7. Using your giving to strengthen the effectiveness and build the capacity of your grantees.
8. Telling your story through compelling communication strategies and materials.